Dates: Tuesday, 28th February
Time: 12:30pm–2:00pm (registration from 12:15pm)
Venue: Waterford Chamber
In a world where technology is driving the pace of change as never seen before, where we are producing more technologically advanced, inquisitive and challenging 'Millennials' than ever, where expectations are immediate and brand key… How do we embrace, flourish and grow?
During the presentation we'll ask:
- Are you ready for the future of work
- Is your business embracing technology – go mobile or go home
- Are you measuring your employer brand and your culture
- How do you encourage diversity, workplace change and innovation
- Don’t just attract the best, ensure they operate at their best
- Understand and be prepared to lead
Bryan Hyland, Operations Director, Morgan McKinley
Bryan has responsibility for the Morgan McKinley and La Crème brands in the Cork, Limerick and South East markets, he also manages Morgan McKinley's FDI / Inward Investment / Expanding company relationships outside Dublin.
All queries and bookings to