This 5 day course will give delegates the practical tools and know-how to apply the principles of Ergonomics and Human Factors in the workplace – reducing absenteeism due to musculoskeletal disorders and increasing productivity by optimising human performance.
Ergonomic interventions are becoming critical in the workplace allowing for a safer working environment by promoting the use of practical tools to enhance workplace human factors.
Upon completion delegates will:
- Be confident in how they can conduct a simple ergonomics survey
- Be armed with tools and techniques for evaluating the way people work
- Be able to apply ergonomics principles and assimilate these into prevailing policies and procedures
- Understand how to manage risks and realise the reasons that lead to the development of musculoskeletal injuries
- Work as part of an ergonomics improvement team which will safeguard better ergonomics throughout the workplace
As part of an *Introductory offer this Certificate Course is available to book until March 30th for €1695.00 (normal price €1795.00).
This includes Certification, documentation and refreshments throughout the course. In order to avail of this offer payment must be received in full prior to *March 30th.
Certified by LCE – Ireland’s recognised experts in the field of human factors and ergonomics.
Call LCE on 051 364344 for more information or email