Date: Thursday, 27th October
Time: 12.30pm (registration & lunch); 1.00–2.00pm (presentations)
Venue: Edmund Rice Heritage Centre, Barrack Street, Waterford
Cost: This is a free event with lunch included. Places are limited.
Bookings: Call Jemma at 051 311136 or email
One Law Society CPD hour available for this event.
Do you need to:
- Manage your growing business’ finances, supply chain and reporting online?
- Keep your business fully compliant with legislation, and secure through automated back-ups and enhanced security?
- Use fully flexible, with optional modules that can be added as your business grows?
The old phrase, 'if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it', is often the rationale for trundling along with an accounting system. But now with the availability of cost efficient cloud accounting and financial solutions, such thinking could be holding your company back from significant benefits that include: cost savings, productivity improvements, real-time business insight, and even increased revenue.
On the day there will be an opportunity to win a six-month subscription to Sage 200 online for your business (T&C’s apply), so bring along your business cards.
- Nigel Pim – Pims Business Systems
- Stephanie Davies – Brook Software Solutions
- Sarah-Jane McGurrell – Sage Ireland